In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the data provided by you through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or in any other collection channel the same, as well as those generated during your relationship with our entity, will be processed in the files under the responsibility of ANCLADEMAR DESIGN SL, duly notified in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in order to maintain and fulfillment of the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity and provision of services derived from it.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA:
The data controller is ANCLADEMAR DESIGN S.L., with NIF number B-87774519.
Postal address: Calle Barquillo 37. 28004 Madrid.
Telephone: 913 910146
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ANCLADEMAR
ANCLADEMAR may collect the following personal information from users of its website or physical store through the corresponding forms: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, sex.
All the personal data that ANCLADEMAR collects come from the interested party.
COMPULSORY AND DATA QUALITY
The completion of each and every one of the fields that appear in the forms provided for this purpose on our website is mandatory (otherwise, the fields that are mandatory will be marked with an asterisk). The refusal to provide your data would entail the impossibility of maintaining and fulfilling the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity, since they are necessary for the provision of services derived from it.
The recipient of the service will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, ANCLADEMAR DESIGN SL acting in good faith as a mere service provider.
In the event that the recipient of the service provides false data or third parties without their consent, he will personally respond to ANCLADEMAR DESIGN SL, those affected or interested, the Spanish Data Protection Agency and, where appropriate, regional authorities of data protection, of the responsibilities derived from said circumstance.
ANCLADEMAR DESIGN SL does not collect data from people under the age of fourteen through its website. In the event that a person under fourteen years of age provides their data through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or in any other collection channel, they will be destroyed immediately at the same time that they are be aware of such circumstance.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The interested party's personal data will be processed for the following purposes as applicable:
- Manage and develop the registration on the website.
- Manage and develop the online purchase. We use the customer's personal information to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and / or SMS of the status of your order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer through email, SMS or postal mail.
- Respond to the exercise of ARCO + rights, as well as queries and claims.
- Manage the alert service for when a certain item of clothing is available on the web.
- Management and issuance of sales supporting documents: digital ticket, sales invoice or Tax Free.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
ANCLADEMAR will keep personal data only for the period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the needs to respond to questions that arise or resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and meet the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that you can keep personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the interested party has stopped using ANCLADEMAR's services or has stopped using its website. After this period, personal data will be blocked from all ANCLADEMAR systems.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
ANCLADEMAR has the following legitimate bases to be able to process personal data:
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the interested party that is collected is the execution of the sale contract. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that is necessary for its execution. If you do not provide us with this information, the sale will not be possible.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of ANCLADEMAR in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be their consent, in case they have been provided:
- Management of the registration on the website.
- Management of sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- Response to the exercise of ARCO + rights, queries and claims by the interested party.
- Management of the garment availability alert service on the website.
- Management and issuance of the following supporting documents of sale: digital ticket and Tax Free.
The withdrawal of the consent of these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the sale contract concluded between him and ANCLADEMAR.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of ANCLADEMAR
- The preparation of profiles by browsing the website by a user registered in it, as well as all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The elaboration of profiles to send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the interested party's profile.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our website remains secure, as well as to help ANCLADEMAR understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and, therefore, improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and purchasing experience.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transferred to the following recipients:
- Administrations and Public Organizations when required by tax, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as providers that provide services to ANCLADEMAR (courier companies, communications delivery companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
ANCLADEMAR does not sell customer data to third parties under any circumstances.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our website uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing their confidentiality. To achieve these ends, the user accepts that ANCLADEMAR obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Any transaction made through the website is carried out through secure payment systems.
ANCLADEMAR declares that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
These are the rights that correspond to you and you can exercise them through the email address email@example.com:
RIGHT OF ACCESS. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ANCLADEMAR is treating personal data that concerns you, or not, as well as to access the personal data that ANCLADEMAR has available to you.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION. You have the right to request that ANCLADEMAR rectify personal data when it is inaccurate or to complete it when it is incomplete. If you are registered on our website, you can modify them yourself through your profile.
RIGHT OF SUPPRESSION / RIGHT TO FORGET. You can request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
RIGHT OF LIMITATION. You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
PORTABILITY RIGHT. You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
RIGHT OF OPPOSITION. You can object to personal data being processed based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by ANCLADEMAR, including profiling. In such case, ANCLADEMAR will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way. However, it will not be possible to exercise such right in case the decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and ANCLADEMAR; is authorized by the law applicable to ANCLADEMAR as long as it establishes adequate measures to safeguard its rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or based on your explicit consent.
RIGHT TO SUBMIT A CLAIM. You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Additionally, in each of our communications we will include a link through which you can unsubscribe from our commercial communications.INFORMATION ON COCKIES
1. APPLICABLE REGULATION
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
2. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in recipient's terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after clear and complete information on their use has been provided, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
When technically possible and effective, the recipient's consent to accept the data processing may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the latter must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update by means of an action express for this purpose.
The foregoing shall not prevent possible storage or technical access for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service. expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from complying with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
• Only allow communication between the user's equipment and the network.
• Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user. 2. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information that is obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used in order to facilitate your navigation on our website.
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be the following entities:
• The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment: ANCLADEMAR DESIGN SL
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
Consent to the installation of cookies will be understood as provided by checking the box relative to the acceptance of the "Cookies Policy" provided for this purpose on our website. In cases where the user does not expressly state if they accept or not the installation of cookies, but continue to use the website or the application, it will be understood that the latter has given your consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for our services to be provided. entity through it.
6. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user can change the cookie settings at any time, block or deactivate them. For this we provide the mode in the main browsers.
EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies -that-the-sites-we
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords:
ANCLADEMAR DESIGN SL is not responsible for the content and veracity of the cookies policies of third parties.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
ANCLADEMAR DESIGN SL is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep it and will adopt all the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration. , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for its development, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The person in charge of the file or treatment is ANCLADEMAR DESIGN SL, with address for notification purposes at C / Barquillo 37, CP 28004, Madrid (Madrid).